Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

Feta Stuffed Burgers

It's a familiar scene for everyone - peering into the fridge only to be uninspired, to the freezer to be even less inspired, to the cupboard, er, yeah, don't even go there. Back to the fridge - mince! Feta! Surely I can do something with them?

Burgers it was. The mince, cayenne pepper, chopped garlic, soy sauce, nutmeg and some breadcrumbs all went into a bowl and in went my hands. I mixed it all together and shaped as many burgers as the mix would allow. Then I pushed a couple of large cubes of feta into each and sealed by pressing the meat over the hole.

I flash fried the burgers in a hot pan on each side for a minute each and then grilled until cooked.

Serve with whatever you want, I had coleslaw and grilled tomatoes. Mmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment